Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolution



I know that I'm about four days late for starting one of my resolutions this year, but better late than never. I finally decided to join the "blogging bandwagon" so that relatives of Mark's and mine can keep up to date with these growing kids of ours and us. It's so hard when everyone lives so far away and there are soooo many relatives between our combined families. I just can't seem to find the time to call/email/write letters to everyone. In between working full time and coming home and being a full time wife/mom/maid, it's hard to get to the phone before 11pm. So, I'm hoping by creating this blog and sharing our family adventures, stories, and photos will help make us a little "closer" to all of our families near and far.
This is one of the most recent photos of all of us together -- Mark, Amy, Devin, Dylan, & Kate -- taken courtesy of Mason Jar Photography.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy! Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to reading about you and your adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I saw I had 9 followers and there you were! I'm excited for lunch Friday!

    ReplyDelete