Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been . . . . . . tagged!

And, NO, I didn't get another tattoo mom. So you don't have to worry. Not yet anyways ;)



{ I } ::
I am: feisty.

I think: that working is over rated.

I know: I'm blessed to have the amazing life I have now -- it was so much worse only a short time ago and I never thought I would see the end of it.

I want: to be carefree and debt less.

I dislike: automated phone attendents. Are we getting that lazy in this day and age that great customer service is just too much work?!

I miss: my dad.

I fear: outliving my children.

I hear: the train.

I smell: like Flower Bomb.

I crave: BBQ.

I cry: over everything since Kate was born. I've become an over sensitive, emotional wreck!

I search: online for things I someday wish to own . . . . . .you name it, I'm sure I've searched it.

I wonder: whether we'll keep adding to our family?

I regret: nothing.

I love: my husband, my kids, and my amazing friends and family.

I care: bear.

I always: cook.

I worry: about the stability of my children's futures.

I am not: tall.

I remember: the good times with my dad before he got sick.

I believe: what goes around comes around.

I dance: all night long with my girlfriends!

I sing: at home, at work, in the car.

I don't always: wear my ring.

I argue: just because I can.

I write: numbers and doodles all day long.

I win: at cards -- even when I was in labor, and we played cards to keep my mind off the contractions, I kicked my mom & hubby's butts!!!!

I lose: my mind on a daily basis. I also have three kids and a husband -- I'm sure this is considered 'normal.'

I wish: I had a 10 million dollar bank account so I wouldn't have to answer to anyone.

I listen: to rock.

I try: to be patient. It's not my forte.

I don't understand: my husband's obsession with the alarm clock -- even on the weekends, it buzzes away @ 7:30am on a Saturday morning! Give it a rest already!

I can usually be found: on the computer or in the kitchen.

I am scared: insects and reptiles.

I forget: more than I can remember.

I am happy: living the life I have been so blessed with.



If your read this, you're it!!

1 comment: